Wednesday, February 6, 2008

it must be genetics or something......

I have no clue how I did this but I think I got the best score in the class on my science test.....................how in the world..........................anyways, I got 100 which completely mystifies me because there were people who knew this stuff a lot more and plus my table partner never helps me on regular papers because he thinks I'm cheating.....so all in all, I have no clue how I got that score..........not that I'm complaining about it!!!

4 comments:

Josie said...

Hi Marissa,

My name is Josie--I'm going out with Jimmy. So I need the real scoop--is he really nice> I need the honest truth! :)

Josie

Jill said...

I have the cutest and smartest little sister in the world. I can't stand it! Good job Roo!!!!

Tadd said...

Hey girl! You're a lot smarter than you think you are. When are you going to come chill with me down in Provo?

Jill said...

You guys should chill. I went down and spent a Sunday with Brad and everyone that I was his girlfriend. You guys will have fun. Be careful though Tadd--Rissa into violence parties these days...