Monday, January 31, 2011
Sunday, January 30, 2011
- As of today, there are exactly 126 days until my birthday.
- I hate running, but I loved cross country and I miss it a lot.
- (see above picture) when I was younger, people used to call me Shirley Temple :)
- I like to read. A lot.
- Studying people is fascinating to me. How they interact, how their minds work.... the whole deal.
- I have never broken a bone.
- I almost had to have heart surgery when I was a baby.
- I've only been hospitalized once, and that was when I was diagnosed with diabetes.
- Although I've only been hospitalized once, I have over four doctors/medical professionals that I see quite often.
- Hearing about broken bones and all that stuff grosses me out, so I could never be a doctor.
- I think being a doctor would be amazing though :)
- I should be doing my homework now.
- learning about serial killers and the holocaust are both very fascinating to me.
- If you call me blonde, I will shoot you. (not really, but still)
- I have an irrational fear of touching creepy pictures of animals on the pages of books.
So...... someone I was at EFY with had this on her Facebook. 30 days of photos; fun beans, huh? Starting today I will (try to) post a picture every day and see how things go. I figure that I don't use my blog for much else, so why not?
Day 01 - A picture of yourself with fifteen facts.
Day 02 - A picture of you and the person you have been close with for the longest.
Day 03 - A picture of the cast from your favorite show.
Day 04 - A picture of your day.
Day 05 - A picture of your favorite memory.
Day 06 - A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day.
Day 07 - A picture of your most treasured item.
Day 08 - A picture that makes you laugh.
Day 09 - A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most.
Day 10 - A picture of the person you do the most messed up things with.
Day 11 - A picture of something you hate.
Day 12 - A picture of something you love.
Day 13 - A picture of your favorite band or artist.
Day 14 - A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without.
Day 15 - A picture of something you want to do before you die.
Day 16 - A picture of someone who inspires you.
Day 17 - A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently.
Day 18 - A picture of your biggest insecurity.
Day 19 - A picture of you when you were little.
Day 20 - A picture of somewhere you'd love to travel.
Day 21 - A picture of something you wish you could forget.
Day 22 - A picture of something you wish you were better at.
Day 23 - A picture of your favorite book.
Day 24 - A picture of something you wish you could change.
Day 25 - A picture of your day.
Day 26 - A picture of something that means a lot to you.
Day 27 - A picture of yourself and a family member.
Day 28 - A picture of something you're afraid of.
Day 29 - A picture that can always make you smile.
Day 30 - A picture of someone you miss.
Monday, January 10, 2011
Sunday, January 9, 2011
I float through a sea of nameless faces,
People I should know but don’t.
They appraise me with their all-knowing gaze,
Deciding my social status with a single glance,
Am I a nerd?
A band geek?
Where I live, these labels are determined for you,
Not based on who you are,
But based on how you dress,
Your body type,
And what you look like.
This is why I shuffle along, day after day,
What name is branded onto my forehead?
Saturday, September 25, 2010
- ► 2010 (26)