Sunday, January 30, 2011

Day 1: A picture of yourself with 15 facts


  • As of today, there are exactly 126 days until my birthday.
  • I hate running, but I loved cross country and I miss it a lot.
  • (see above picture) when I was younger, people used to call me Shirley Temple :)
  • I like to read. A lot.
  • Studying people is fascinating to me. How they interact, how their minds work.... the whole deal.
  • I have never broken a bone.
  • I almost had to have heart surgery when I was a baby.
  • I've only been hospitalized once, and that was when I was diagnosed with diabetes.
  • Although I've only been hospitalized once, I have over four doctors/medical professionals that I see quite often.
  • Hearing about broken bones and all that stuff grosses me out, so I could never be a doctor.
  • I think being a doctor would be amazing though :)
  • I should be doing my homework now.
  • learning about serial killers and the holocaust are both very fascinating to me.
  • If you call me blonde, I will shoot you. (not really, but still)
  • I have an irrational fear of touching creepy pictures of animals on the pages of books.

2 comments:

Josie said...

There's gotta be a name for the last one...librotactogrozoanamaliaphobia.

Julie Hunter said...

just stumbled across your blog. it kind of freaks me out how much we have in common, in regards to watching people, finding out why they think a certain way, fascination with holocaust and serial killers. haha makes me sound like a freak. but you are darling!