Sunday, March 28, 2010

The Festival of Colors

Sorry the picture is sideways. And errr... slightly creepy. But that's me! All covered in a TON of cornstarchy colory stuff. Personally, I think I look AWESOME. haha. but that's just me.


For those of you readers who are unrelated to me and do not know, this is my brother. Tadd. He's a history teacher and I think this picture depicts how wise he is. Can't you just see the years of knowledge pouring out from his soul through his eyes?? Random, I know, but I love this picture :) And I love you Tadd!



we were COVERED in colors! I have found colors everywhere, from my ears to underneath my toenails, from my nose to my back...from my... yeah, well, you get the picture. It was EVERYWHERE.


I don't know exactly why I love this picture, but I do. There was SO much junk all over the ground, I feel so bad for those people who had to clean up the place after everyone left...

When Tadd and I were driving down there we both saw this and immediately knew that our day would not be fulfilled if I did not get a picture of it. We then spent the next 15 minutes turning around and going back in order for me to get this shot. I'm not really sure why I find it so hilarious (perhaps because my NAME is Marissa), yet I do. You don't think it's funny? Well, that's just too bad. That's why this is my blog :)

2 comments:

Josie said...

Looks like you guys had fun!

Alyson said...

I'm glad I wasn't on clean up either. Was it a paint ball fight? At first I thought you were playing with different features on your camera.