Monday, April 12, 2010

It's Almost Time....




The sights...

The smells...

The sounds...

My dream for so long is soon to be realized.

Soon, this photograph of the Eiffel Tower will not just be a picture off the internet,

But a real image ingrained in my memory.

I love to travel.



Saint Louis


New York City



Florida


Anywhere. Anywhere... Different.

One of the biggest things I will make sure of when I get married is that my husband likes to travel.

At the very least he better be OK with being dragged around to various places around the world.

Because we WILL be traveling.

And finally, in almost no time at all,

my dreams will begin to come

True.





3 comments:

Josie said...

Hooray!! Will you bring us back some chocolate?? We're so excited for you!!

Heidi said...

So excited for you . . . and a bit jealous, I must say!!

Jimmy, James, Jim said...

Make that "dark chocolate" (in addition to regular). I feel a little left out as I see those pictures. Good for you Marissa, I am also jealous!